All posters submitted for KC Dube and Murugappan awards are accepted
E-poster GuidelinesGuidelines for presentation of e-posters (both award and no-award e-poster)
1. The screen time provide to a particular poster would be a maximum of 1 hour. The presenting author is requested to make it convenient to remain at the site of his/her poster presentation through that stipulated time.
2. The E-poster will be displayed on standard 42” (Diagonal) LCD.
3. File format should be PowerPoint (.PPT).
4. Total size of the presentation should not exceed 10-20 MB.
5. Maximum number of slides per E-poster: 3 (Three).
6. All slides should be in landscape format preferably in 16:9 orientation.
7. Animation/movies/sounds will not be supported; please submit in a static PPT format only.
8. The E-poster needs to be created as per the example format which can be downloaded from the website.
9. Each slide title should be placed in a title placeholder.
10. The text should include (most likely as separate elements of the poster) Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusion and Acknowledgments.
11. The poster should be self explanatory. Text should be brief and well organized.
12. It is suggested that font size of the text should be at least 26 to 36 points. The typeface chosen should be a simple and clear one (e.g. Helvetica).
13. The correct font size depends greatly on the fonts used in the ppt and the thumb rule should be that if its visible well on the computer screen it shall be visible on the E-Poster Display Screen.
14. Color suggestions: a. When using light backgrounds (white, yellow, light blue) we suggest using dark fonts (black, navy blue, dark green). b. When using dark backgrounds (blue, purple) we suggest using light fonts (white, yellow, cyan). c. Avoid using red or green in any fonts or backgrounds as they are colors that are difficult to read.
15. Illustrations/images/photographs used in the E-poster should be enlarged enough to show relevant details