- Ardh Kumbh Tour
Day 01: Lucknow – arrival-Visit Ardh Kumbh ground at Triveni Sangam, Allahabad
You will be picked-up from Railway Station/Airport/Hotel in Lucknow. Later, drive to Allahabad . Check in to the Hotel/Swiss Camp in Allahabad.
Later, visit Ardh Kumbh Fair Ground at Triveni Sangam in Allahabad and enjoy bathing rituals at Ardh Kumbh Mela Sangam. Perform ritual ablutions in Holy Sangam Waters.
Have dinner and night stay at Swiss Camp in Allahabad.
The Chhota Imambara also known as Hussainabad Imambara stands to the west of Bara Imambara and was built by Nawab Muhammad Ali Shah (1837-42). It is more ornate in design with gilded dome, several turrets, exquisite chandeliers said to be brought from Belgium, gilt-edged mirrors and colourful stuccos which adorn the interiors.The tombs of Muhammad Ali Shah and other members of his family are inside the Imambara.
Day 02: Ardh Kumbh Fair - Cultural Activity-drop to Lucknow
Early morning take bath in holy river water at Triveni Sangam . Perform ritual ablutions and puja of rising Sun God.
Rest of the day is for cultural activities in Ardh Kumbh Fair. Meet and have Darshan of Akhada/Akhara Sadhus at Akhara Procession of hundreds of Sadhus. Akhara Procession is world famous part of Kumbh Fair where thousands of Sadhus give public appearance and take bath in Sangam.
Through their continual yogic practices the Sadhus articulate the transitory aspect of life. You can seek spiritual guidance and blessings of Akhara Sadhus which is strictly managed by administration.
You can also take part in other rituals/cultural/religious activity like religious discussions (Shashtrarth) on Vedas and scriptures, devotional singing, mass feeding of holy men and women and the poor, and religious assemblies.
Later, drive to Lucknow and drop to Hotel/ Airport.
End of our Service
Accommodations will be provided on Twin Sharing Basis/Double Basis
|Destinations||Hotels Details||No. of Nights|
|Ardh Kumbh||Kumbh Camp India||1|
Our net rate on the basis of above programme will be :
|Details||Price (in INR)|
|Cost of 01 paying pax||30000|
|Each of 02 paying pax travelling together||16000|
|Each of 03 paying Pax travelling together||12500|
|Cost of 04 paying pax travelling together||9500|
Our prices include the following :
- • 02 Nights accommodation at above mentioned hotel on twin sharing with breakfast and Dinner only.
- • All transfers & sightseeing tour by using AC Indigo for 01-02 pax and AC Innova 03-04 Pax.
- • Entrance fee at all monuments as per program.
- • Bottle of water will be provided during the Sightseeing.
- • All currently prevailing taxes on the Hotels, transport & government service tax.
- • For 01 Pax travelling they accommodate in 01 sgl room only.
- • For 02 Pax travelling they accommodate 01 dbl room with twin sharing basis.
Our prices DO NOT include the following :
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- • Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- • Gratuities for Guides and Drivers.
- • Any services / meals other than specified above.