- Ayodhya & Chhapaiya Tour
Day 01 : Lucknow -Ayodhya (150 KM, 3 Hrs) –Ram Janm Bhumi
Morning you will pick up from Lucknow and drive to Lord Rama Birthplace Ayodhya . Check-in to hotel. Later, go for full day Local Sightseeing of Ayodhya like Rama Janam Bhumi , Kanak Bhavan , Sita ki Rasoi , Hanuman Garhi , Tulsi Smarak Bhavan and more.
In Ayodhya, several religions have grown and prospered simultaneously at different periods of time in the past. Remnants of Hinduism , Buddhism , Jainism and Islam can still be found in Ayodhya. Have dinner and night stay at hotel in Ayodhya..
Day 02 : Ayodhya –Chhapaiya (60 KM, 1 Hr) – Swaminarayan Temple & Narayan Sarover –Lucknow (200 KM, 4 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Chhapaiya . Visit Majestic Swaminarayan Temple and enjoy Local Sightseeing of Chhapaiya like Swaminarayan birthplace Ghanshyam Bhavan, take holy bath in Narayan Sarover Lake. Also, explore other sightseeing of Chhapaiya associated with life of Lord Swaminarayan like Trikonyu Khetar and Meen Sarover.
End of our Service
Accommodations will be provided on Twin Sharing Basis/Double Basis
|Destinations||Hotels Details||No. of Nights|
Our net rate on the basis of above programme will be :
|Details||Price (in INR)|
|Cost of 01 paying pax||15000|
|Each of 02 paying pax travelling together||8000|
|Each of 03 paying Pax travelling together||7750|
|Cost of 04 paying pax travelling together||6000|
Our prices include the following :
- • 02 Nights accommodation at above mentioned hotel on twin sharing with breakfast and Dinner only.
- • All transfers & sightseeing tour by using AC Indigo for 01-02 pax and AC Innova 03-04 Pax.
- • Entrance fee at all monuments as per program.
- • Bottle of water will be provided during the Sightseeing.
- • All currently prevailing taxes on the Hotels, transport & government service tax.
- • For 01 Pax travelling they accommodate in 01 sgl room only.
- • For 02 Pax travelling they accommodate 01 dbl room with twin sharing basis.
Our prices DO NOT include the following :
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- • Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- • Gratuities for Guides and Drivers.
- • Any services / meals other than specified above.