- Agra Fatehpur Sikri Mathura Vrindavan Tour
Day 01 : Lucknow -Agra – Fatehpur sikri
Morning you will pick up from Lucknow hotel and proceed for Agra approx. 335 kms, On Arrival visit Agra Check in at Hotel. Later visit Fatehpur Sikri, an extension of the upper Vindhyan ranges is situated on the bank of a large natural lake, which has now mostly dried up. It is a pre-historic site and, with abundant water, forest and raw material, it was ideal for primitive man’s habitation. Rock shelters with paintings exist on the periphery of the lake. Stone age tools have been found in this area. Ochre Coloured Pottery (c. 2nd millennium B.C.) and Painted Grey Ware (c.1200-800 B.C.) have also been discovered from here.
After visit drive back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Agra Hotel.
Day 02 : Agra Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast visit Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday); with its incredible lacy white grandeur is perhaps the most perfect architectural monument in the world. In memory of his wife, the great Mughal emperor Shah Jehan constructed this most extravagant and incomparable monument built for love. Amazingly graceful from any angle, it is the close up detail, which is really Astounding.
Later visit to Agra fort: The Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal. The fort can be more accurately described as a walled city.
At 02.00 Pm: Lunch at Local restaurant (own Expense)
At 03.00 Pm: Post Lunch drive back to Hotel. Relax and Overnight stay at Agra Hotel.
Day 03 : Agra – Mathura/ Vrinadavan - Delhi
Morning after breakfast pickup From Hotel then Drive to “Vrindavan” the city where Hindu God Lord Krishna spent his childhood days. There are many temples dedicated to worship of Radha & Krishana and then visit Mathura 11 kilometers from Vrindavan.
After Visit drive to Delhi, on arrival our car will drop you at your respective Hotel/Place for onward journey
End of our Service
Accommodations will be provided on Twin Sharing Basis/Double Basis
|Destinations||Hotels Details||No. of Nights|
Our net rate on the basis of above programme will be :
|Details||Price (in INR)|
|Cost of 01 paying pax||35000|
|Each of 02 paying pax travelling together||18500|
|Each of 03 paying Pax travelling together||15500|
|Cost of 04 paying pax travelling together||11750|
Our prices include the following :
- • 02 Nights accommodation at above mentioned hotel on twin sharing with breakfast and Dinner only.
- • All transfers & sightseeing tour by using AC Indigo for 01-02 pax and AC Innova 03-04 Pax.
- • Entrance fee at all monuments as per program.
- • Bottle of water will be provided during the Sightseeing.
- • All currently prevailing taxes on the Hotels, transport & government service tax.
- • For 01 Pax travelling they accommodate in 01 sgl room only.
- • For 02 Pax travelling they accommodate 01 dbl room with twin sharing basis.
Our prices DO NOT include the following :
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- • Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- • Gratuities for Guides and Drivers.
- • Any services / meals other than specified above.