- Varansi Tour
Day 01: Lucknow -Varanasi (By Train)
Morning you will pick up from Lucknow hotel and proceed for railway station to catch the train to Varanasi. Check in at the booked hotel on arrival and relax. Varanasi (also called Kashi and Banaras) is believed to be the holiest Hindu city which was created by Lord Shiva and is very special to him. It rests on the sacred bank of River Ganga and boasts of a rich cultural landscape adorned with ancient temples, bustling Ganga ghats, narrow alleys filled with old world charm and a memorable cultural showcase.
Start the city sightseeing tour with a visit to Kashi Vishwanath Temple (opens 04:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.; foreigners must wear traditional Indian attires), one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Shiva. Next, visit some of the main ghats, including Manikarnika, Dasaswamedhand Assi Ghat and watch plenty of Hindu rituals and ceremonies taking place. Get ready for the unforgettable sight of Ganga aarti in the evening when uncountable diyas are lit to worship Goddess Ganga. Stay overnight at Varanasi.
Day 02: Varanasi – Sarnath (about 11 km.) - Varanasi
Begin the day with an early morning boat ride (may cost between INR 250-300 per 2-4 persons) on Ganga. It is a must-have experience to watch the entire city getting up from sleep and presenting some really awesome scenes and activities. You may also take holy dip in the holy river as it is considered to wash one’s sins and sorrows. Later, have breakfast and join us on a small excursion to the nearby town of Sarnath where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon after attaining enlightenment. Visit the exact spot inside the Deer Park and explore various Buddhist monuments.
For those who may be interested to know more about this, it is here at Sarnath that Lord Buddha gave his first sermon also known as Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta in Pali language(or setting in motion of the wheel of Dharma) to five ascetics who has spent six years with him in his quest for truth. This sermon was in the form of Four Noble Truths & Eightfold path which are the essence of Buddhist teachings.
While you are at Sarnath, also, visit Archaeological Museum (entry INR 5/100 for Indians/foreigners) to discover some wonderful specimen of Buddhist art and architecture).
Later, on time transfer to railway station/ Airport for Onward journey
End of our Service
Accommodations will be provided on Twin Sharing Basis/Double Basis
|Destinations||Hotels Details||No. of Nights|
Our net rate on the basis of above programme will be :
|Details||Price (in INR)|
|Cost of 01 paying pax||27500|
|Each of 02 paying pax travelling together||14250|
|Each of 03 paying Pax travelling together||13500|
|Cost of 04 paying pax travelling together||10500|
Our prices include the following :
- • 02 Nights accommodation at above mentioned hotel on twin sharing with breakfast and Dinner only.
- • All transfers & sightseeing tour by using AC Indigo for 01-02 pax and AC Innova 03-04 Pax.
- • Entrance fee at all monuments as per program.
- • Bottle of water will be provided during the Sightseeing.
- • All currently prevailing taxes on the Hotels, transport & government service tax.
- • For 01 Pax travelling they accommodate in 01 sgl room only.
- • For 02 Pax travelling they accommodate 01 dbl room with twin sharing basis.
Our prices DO NOT include the following :
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- • Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- • Gratuities for Guides and Drivers.
- • Any services / meals other than specified above.